The New Sti Arrives On The Isle Of Man

Barry Currans have just sold their first new shape STi in gun metal grey and not blue

Went for a peek today, it is nicer looking car in the metal than the pics and boy is it big, I know cars are getting bigger with all the safety stuff but flippin' 'eck!!. Still not so keen on it though, they should have called it something other than Impreza, it just not an Impreza.

Oh and the rear lights are just a shambles

Unfortunately I could not find out who had bought it but I am sure we will see it around soon enough

I am told that dealers are only allowed limited numbers of stock STi's, as in BC is only allowed one at a time

Edited by CupraDave
Barry Currans have just sold their first new shape STi in gun metal grey and not blue

Went for a peek today, it is nicer looking car in the metal than the pics and boy is it big, I know cars are getting bigger with all the safety stuff but flippin' 'eck!!. Still not so keen on it though, they should have called it something other than Impreza, it just not an Impreza.

Unfortunately I could not find out who had bought it but I am sure we will see it around soon enough

I am told that dealers are only allowed limited numbers of stock STi's, as in BC is only allowed one at a time

Might go and take a gander at lunchtime, have they got one on show still?

• 4 weeks later...
im actually debating on selling mine and buying one !!! or the same one asmine in the Spec C decisions decisions

What year is your STI? You had it long?

I've not had mine long, and it's an old Classic, but I don't think I could part with it, unless it was for a newer Scoob, but the new one just hasn't grabbed my imagination, it's the hatchback thing. It's just not a scoob any more, it's something else called an Impreza!

What year is your STI? You had it long?

I've not had mine long, and it's an old Classic, but I don't think I could part with it, unless it was for a newer Scoob, but the new one just hasn't grabbed my imagination, it's the hatchback thing. It's just not a scoob any more, it's something else called an Impreza!

2006wrxstigreycopy.jpg

This is the same model as my scoob its a 2006 STI, i really do like the new one but as ive been discussing on xlr8 i like the RB320 and Spec C!!

• 8 months later...

dave you said you liked my rear lights when you came to scotland,you said they matched my eyes lol

hows u m8

wheres ma fookin bumper he he ,,,,,your uncle geo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...