Power Engineering

Anyone used power engineering in middlesex before ?

I am booked in there wednesday morning for a tune, They seem like nice guys i have spoken to them on the phone.

My cars coming on a load .. wheels are on, exhaust is on (sounds wicked), filter is in, lights are on (new indicators are on order), bailey dump valve is in and she's being tuned on wednesday by power engineering.

Looking forward to getting to some show's / meets this year.

if anyone is interested i just put a new house / trance mix up on my website .. sounds good in the car.

car_art.jpg

Edited by darranc

Well ... Had a nice ride out there this morning, Met Iain the guy in the workshop and a had a pretty good chat.

According to Iain the car is running extremely well, so after the session he had only managed to get about 15hp out of it so its now running 273BHP and 261lbs/ft torque which is not too bad!!

dyno print out and video at on my web site you can view them by clicking here

im very happy with this but i wonder now what i need to do to get it upto 300bhp ;)

Edited by darranc
Nice little mix that :angry: have you got any more :P

Cheers :angry:

i have the drum and bass one which is a bit ropey to be honest as i wasnt really paying attention.

i'll be sticking some more up shortly .. there is a tech house one on there as well.

i have been DJ'ing for years as a hobby and had a couple of gigs in clubs during my first few years but i never recorded anthing, only started recording this year and finding the time is a bit of a nightmare but i aim to get at least 1 mix up every month, hopefuly i'll get more than 1 mix up every month now.

i only play with vinyl even tho i have a £600 cd player :angry:

i have started ordering cd's now, might as well ... drag my self kicking and screaming into the digital age :angry:

i have 90GB of tunes on my PC but dont use them :P

Edited by darranc
Anyone used power engineering in middlesex before ?

I am booked in there wednesday morning for a tune, They seem like nice guys i have spoken to them on the phone.

I know it's after the event, but I can recommend them as well. I've used them before for my 944 Turbo and now my Bugeye.

They say their rolling road is quite accurate in between calibrations and they are used by Prodrive on a regular basis. About 3 -4 years ago there was a Scooby meet there where there was Richard Burns rally car (replica?) from Prodrive.

They have been tuning Scoobies for over 10 years I think the guy (Iain?) said. He is very knowledgeable and as you can tell I was quite impressed.

I used to be a mobile DJ and loved mixing (with CD's) live but could never mix at home as i just got bored without a audience

you use to be a dj granby kept that quiet did'nt you

darranc see what mods you can get done before 10th may an join us for the rr day