Help K&n Induction Cone Needed Urgently

I had ordered an RC4700 K&N cone to go into the inner wing and the shipper is now saying it will be another 2 weeks :D

Not much good when you are booked in for remap monday 3rd March

Will mapping on a diferent cone filter , then changing to the K&N work ok or will i need to buy one and stick to it.

If so i need help to source one and guarentee delivery by end of next week.

Any Ideas where i can get one?

also the reason for this specific cone is it has a 76mm inlet dia for connecting to induction pipework.

mark

I had ordered an RC4700 K&N cone to go into the inner wing and the shipper is now saying it will be another 2 weeks :thumbup:

Will mapping on a diferent cone filter , then changing to the K&N work ok or will i need to buy one and stick to it.

also the reason for this specific cone is it has a 76mm inlet dia for connecting to induction pipework.

mark

Just borrow Jimsers

I had ordered an RC4700 K&N cone to go into the inner wing and the shipper is now saying it will be another 2 weeks :lol:

mark

IF ITS A STI 7 OR 8 I HAVE A K+N TYPHOON KIT U COULD BORROW OR HAVE MAKE ME A OFFER