Sunday 2nd March

jd

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looked on google maps....2 hours for jd and 2hours 45 for you...............bit far for a meet.........................weston is a good halfway point and more for the kids to do...............the arcades are great,beach,fish and chips for lunch and some shops for the female variety lol lol

Minehead has loads for the kids too and I know a lovely spot for a phot op. Imagine a convoy up the old toll road out of Porlock (about 10 mins drive from Minehead) they use it for the Somerset Ralley and it is stunning. Ice creams all round at the top.

Anyone interested in a sunday lunch meet on Sunday 2nd March. Organised with SIDC & RIP. Will meet at Exeter Services at 11am, then down to Dawlish for lunch.

names down if interested:

1. jd & trix

2. petenofear & family

3. big rand & family

4. daywalker & foxy

5. Dspeed

6. Hardsy555 & family

7. Zuk & missus

count me in .. the kids havent told me to keep it free so wey hey!! wot better way to spend mothers day haha

i might take a while to get there as my turbos bugg**** at mo .. lookin forward to meeting you all as i'm a newbie on site.. Daff

Anyone interested in a sunday lunch meet on Sunday 2nd March. Organised with SIDC & RIP. Will meet at Exeter Services at 11am, then down to Dawlish for lunch.

names down if interested:

1. jd & trix

2. petenofear & family

3. big rand & family

4. daywalker & foxy

5. Dspeed

6. Hardsy555 & family

7. Richtyr

8. Big Mase

9. Dorsetdaff

sorry new at this .. forgot to add my name ..Derrrrr