Bin It ? Or Keep It ?

I was near close to binning this unit in the morning and on the hunt for another!

Done a search for the unit google style and it came up TANNNNAAAABEEEEEEE IS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttttttttttttttt

is it????

Anyhow the price on them are about the same as the HKS and Greddy so they must be good units. 400-500 odds

Why am I going to bin it ? "or not" welllllll crab your pop corn and lay back.

Driving in a area I dont know one night, blacked out car pulls up behind me " ALL BLACK " hmmm keeps following me... keeeeppsss following me. Like poking sunburn with a jaggy stick! WILL U @@@@ off! I see the national speed limit sign, "oh yes baby" PING like a plazzy band right in to a speedbump and dent my exhuast!

**** ending aint it, i got away thou

I left the damage untreated properly as the car was off the road and the rust has got to the bent pipe runing from the main backbox. Id love to have it fixed if possible!

C&C a stainless steal welders say the metal wont take there weld, and my friend that builds ships at govan claims it will be hard to mend as its on a bend "stress wise" gutted

Any ideas ?!?!? "dnt say buy a new one unless ur selling one cheap B) "

,Chris

225_img1.jpg

Dont ask how the guy fitted it on my classic, but this is it!

Edited by Carson
The newage system is only a weeeeee bit longer than the classic one, otherwise it fits AFAIK, dont know aobut the downpipe, but yeah...

Glad to see you get it sorted mate!!!

bump :D

anyone know good welders? a know a told you C&C sayed " theres nothing they could do " thou I'v had a quick fix done on a difrent section before and the weld is still on it to this day, Yip the guys no more or id be back there.

If its not a right good job i'll just need to get a new unit. " and yes i here you all, JUST FEKIN GET A NEW BOX

A really liked this one thou B)

cheers

chris

Edited by Carson
Anything can be fixed, a pic of the damage would be helpful ?

And do us all a favour, Knock the text spk on the head !!!

---john---

Whats text speak john boy?

Neil thats some kind words, the stuff am after B)

ill get a shot of the damage after work 2morow

gents

,chris