I Got A Runner

well with the mile and petrol racking up on the RA i thought it was time to get a cheap runner for just going to and from work

it had to be good enought to do the 40 mile round trip, cheap enought to make buying etc viable and crappy enought that when i get home from owrk i can think great now i can go in the scoob, also not sure my neigbours like me warming the car up every day at 5 in the morning :lol: especially when i decat downpipe

so this is eventually what i got going to pick it up on fri/sat depending on how i am feeling

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=012

what we reakon good buy? just gonna service it then tax it

i have a corsa lol as a little run around car too mine s running about 763bhp at the wheels with my k and n induction kit

oh man thats mega wow

i picked up my beast last night well chuffed with it i got a whole car for 400 quid is brilliant love it

just gotta get a stereo tonight. and i might have to put a cap in the car so i feel at home in the car B)

oh man thats mega wow

i picked up my beast last night well chuffed with it i got a whole car for 400 quid is brilliant love it

just gotta get a stereo tonight. and i might have to put a cap in the car so i feel at home in the car B)

oh yes an dont forget the flashing neons for under the car :):rotfl:

. . . . and make sure both windows work properly as you've got to be able to launch your old MacD wrappers out when you're going along. And if your bass speakers are big and loud enough the car will move along the road whenever you switch on your ice, without you having to turn on the ignition. Got your reverse peak baseball cap yet?

he he

i picked up the car well pleased with it a realy good car

drives brill and goes okay for what it is

just got to find the baseball cap now to finish it all off

for 400 quid there are no marks on the car 4 good tires as well

it will be better than drivin the scooby this time of year mate an lots cheaper i may do the same thing to soon

it will be better than drivin the scooby this time of year mate an lots cheaper i may do the same thing to soon

yeah it is worth doing i do 18 miles to work i not mind driving the scoob in any weather thats the fun of 4wd but its the milage and the serving cost etc really i just not want to ruin the car so it will be used for everything except work so still every day