Second Dundee ricers meet

After the success of the December meet. we`re going to make this a regular event in Dundee.

Unlike most other meets this is mainly SIDC members, but members of other Japanese car clubs

and individuals with japanese hardware are welcome (as we know there are not to many jap car

specific meets).

At the last one we had a good turnout of scoobs & evos with a few other jap machines in attendance.

And most importantly a ned free good night was had by all.

If you are interested in attending the next meet on 1st Feb drop me a mail or post up.

Thanks

Pete

Hi Ewan,

Sorry m8 i didn`t make that clear did I B)

Edited the post to clear that up face-icon-small-wink.gif It`s a Dundee meet fella, even though we had a few bods over from Glenrothes

and a few surrounding areas at the last one. Meet point & time determined closer to the date of the meet 1st Feb.

Will either be 18:00 or 19:00 this time, as the last one kicked off a bit late.

And again we don`t want the neds turning up. These meets are to remain a ned free zone face-icon-small-wink.gif

Pete

Right peebs here`s the deal.

Was contimplating a slightly earlier start time on this one (bearing in mind that the last one was held during the holidays)

and some folks gotta get up for work on Monday. So we`re aiming at a 7pm kickoff, Sainsbury`s Dundee.

Also could anyone going for nosebag (eats) please lemme know so I can talk to pizza hut & we can get the seating sorted out before we get there Either mail me or jus post up. BTW is everyone ok with pizza hut again ?

See my thread on snet other thread

for who else is going face-icon-small-wink.gif If anyone needs directions bell me on 07939 416007

C u all there folks

Pete