here it as it was picked up

100_0145.jpg

100_0041.jpg

100_0039.jpg

100_0038.jpg

100_0036-1.jpg

100_0356.jpg

100_0144.jpg

Does anyone know what front bumper it is?????

i have changed the steering wheel to a momo race but not like it i want something chunkier

if anyone will be interested at some point

i like the rally look the scooby has so first thing was original wheels back on

one of the guys who went ot he RR day at tdi has the old wheel (hope you like them)

and also changed the indicators front and side so they are clear

100_0389.jpg

Then being a early car with early poo brakes so a call off to scooby clinic for a set of 4 pots and new discs and pads for the back

old brakes

100_0423.jpg

new brakes quite a difference

100_0427.jpg

100_0428.jpg

the as for kels choice was the graphics i was not sure on the colour when it was chosen but then when fitted i love gives it a really good look especially when dirty and glad we had the shadow on the swoosh and stars

100_0469.jpg

100_0486.jpg

100_0484.jpg

100_0471.jpg

100_0470.jpg

hope to see ya soon at a meet

i have a set on twin headlights on the way

not sure what else yet but we shall see

Edited by Pistolpete

hello pete, the car looks lovely, i really like the look you have there. i have read the pm you sent me, thats not a problem i can look into that for you give me a few days and i will contact you via PM if you need to speak to me before hand you can call me on 07950 953 824 many thanks Dean.

hello pete, the car looks lovely, i really like the look you have there. i have read the pm you sent me, thats not a problem i can look into that for you give me a few days and i will contact you via PM if you need to speak to me before hand you can call me on 07950 953 824 many thanks Dean.

It could be a Tommi Kaira (sp) front bumper...

cheers deano

and for some reason when i got the car it had a Tommi Kaira badge on the back not sure why

Doh missed that bolt he he

i could have cleaned the wheels before the pic as well DOH

cheers for bumper name

Granby i not mind you being honest thats what makes everyone different and i respect everyones own styling needs

to be honest i loved the wheels before but i like the rally look and i just did not like the way the 17's felt on it

the suspension is very hard anyway it has plently of cusco stickers over it so suspect new suspension and i drive back roads and only back roads really was one of the main reasons for change teh standards feel so much better

and the decals were the choice of my wife but i quite like them and they are different and i quite like that

Edited by Pistolpete