John R Weir Of Perth

Well after seeing there add in January’s mag

Just had to say something

We spent £26,000 with then ended up with a 03 Sport Wagon with PPP that was a total bag of S…

We spent months trying to get it sorted with no help

John R Weir would not speak to us in fact no one would

It was only as a last chance that I reported them to Subaru UK

And thanks to them it was sorted out

Subaru made them take the car back

This cost us money and a lot of distress

If anyone wants the Facts contact me and I will tell you the full story

If you have to use them be careful

Edited by addison

Ive heard a lot of not great stories about John R Weir, but nothing about Scoob dealerships, more about their Merc dealership in Aberdeen...

Well I dont know But this place the the place to vent that stuff out, but just as long as its balanced, people need to know about bad dealers, but as long as they hear the other side of things, like for example if stuff gets sorted out to your satisfaction off their own backs...

Credit where credit is due, Flame where needed...

Just my opinion...

Edited by thefastone

i had the same problem with the skoda dealer here in inverness. my car was displaying a fault they lied to me and my wife saying they couldn't find anything. on two occasions the car had gone into limp mode they never read the ECU after i asked them to. i knew this as they have to indicate it on the invoices also we couldn't have a courtesy car because we never purchased our car from them! i would never buy a car from them. i contacted skoda customer service and went to the aberdeen franchised dealer they were ultra helpful courteous and friendly. it was 100 miles there and back worth it though. the service manager in skoda dealer in inverness is a total di#k!