Howdy Peeps Another Newbie Here, Help Required

hi there everyone i'm lawson, i bought a 97 r reg green uk turbo a bit back. it's got a blitz supersound blow off valve, a blitz air filter and a jap sorta style exhaust. i believe it's got a quick shift fitted too. it was a previous owners club car. i have a print off from the rolling road a couple of years ago before i owned it reading 246BHP. i'm looking to make it faster where should i start???? any help would be very grateful

come on fellow members. thought you would of helped me out. before my impreza i had a saxo vtr and i was a member of the owners club ther too and whenever i posted anything they were more than happy to help. i just thought you guys would no what would be the best buy for the money i'd spend. i dont wanna buy something that isn't gonna up the power for the money if i could buy something else for cheaper or more expensive that'll make my car better!

come on fellow members. thought you would of helped me out. before my impreza i had a saxo vtr and i was a member of the owners club ther too and whenever i posted anything they were more than happy to help. i just thought you guys would no what would be the best buy for the money i'd spend. i dont wanna buy something that isn't gonna up the power for the money if i could buy something else for cheaper or more expensive that'll make my car better!

I would post this in the general section, it gets noticed alot more then.

as for helping starting to mod i have no clue lol. sorry.