20 Years

well done mate not many jobs where you can get 20 years in nowadays , now about my xmas pressy nothing to big save some money for yourself :rotfl:

no probs Rae.........................I will put you on my list...............now where did I put it lol

My job is being centralised in about 18 months so could end up being redundant

no probs Rae.........................I will put you on my list...............now where did I put it lol

My job is being centralised in about 18 months so could end up being redundant

sound familiar ,but think im gonna jump before im pushed ,gonna put in for vol reduntacy in feb and then go for hgv licences

you are so right Rae however a few months wont make a difference surely?

well the avon say they arnt gonna close the factory , but they have been caught out afew times telling porkies ,so i dont believe much of what they say ,and rather get out before the rush .

plus they have just built a new factory in turkey ,convieiently were they are getting there rubber from .

when i left the RAF after 29 years (should have been 30 but due to their carelessness I was damaged goods and they refused to let me continue) I got around 38 grand which sounds nice EXCEPT at the time I had to leave others were taking voluntary redundancy for service of far less than 20 years and getting over 90 grand, they cleared their mortgages and i could not, plus being left disabled i felt somewhat agrieved that they got so much

Edited by Terry Butcher