'07' Blue, Graphics, Nice Set Of Lights

as above, pulled out behind me, nice graphics, 'POLICE' written on side ... different i suppose, i did wave but just got a glare from the two gents inside,... maybe you were late for the fancy dress?.. should of let me do more than 30 then eh!!.... anyway left you at round-about.... all legal was i? :rotfl:

p.s. this was one of the two new essex police scoobies with anpr. bl00dy nice motor, all honesty..good luck and catch the crims. i was hoping to get pulled so i could have a look :D

mark

as above, pulled out behind me, nice graphics, 'POLICE' written on side ... different i suppose, i did wave but just got a glare from the two gents inside,... maybe you were late for the fancy dress?.. should of let me do more than 30 then eh!!.... anyway left you at round-about.... all legal was i? :rotfl:

p.s. this was one of the two new essex police scoobies with anpr. bl00dy nice motor, all honesty..good luck and catch the crims. i was hoping to get pulled so i could have a look :D

mark

This was Tissy - one of the very active Essex Scooby Crew members - Was featured in SIDC Mag recently.