Wheel Arches

After fitting coilovers to my classic wagon and getting the geometry set up it's looking like i'm going to have to get the wheel arches rolled. Any recommended places to get them done in or around the central belt/glasgow? And how many Sputnicks is this likely to cost?

Thanks Craig.

Hi i have the same car with the same problem,The silver one you spoke to at knockhill last year. drb5 told me to try autoimage on gt western rd but when i called i was told they do it but only if you are buying their wheels so tou could try them and hopefully get a better response.As you noticed on mine it had been lowered a fair bit and was on 16s when i put on 17s with 215s they projected outside the arch towards the bumper on the rear so i thought rolling wouldnt help this.Dont know if yours is the same but im in the process of polybushing to reduce any movement before i try a more favourable geometry set up.Some told me that drivers do rolling also but i didnt try them,Where did you get geometry done and could camber adjustment not help?Be interested to hear how you get on.cheers Gary