Urgent Oz 18" Ultraleggera Info

No idea about those ones but I know that the wheels that I've recently put on needed "special" nuts to hold them on as the std ones weren't going to fit at all. Hopefully someone with those wheels will be able to give you a better idea though (fingers crossed the std ones fit).

I have bought a set of these for my MY07 STi, can you use the standard wheel nuts with these. I know there is someone on here that just got a set of these for their Blobeye but can't remember who it was.

Thanks

Marc

DON'T put the standard wheels nuts as they don't fit correctly....you will need to get after market wheels nut that has a longer taper on the nut.

DON'T put the standard wheels nuts as they don't fit correctly....you will need to get after market wheels nut that has a longer taper on the nut.

Cheers Peter,

Can you tell me where you got the wheel nuts from, or let me know the size etc so I can get some?

Thanks

Marc

Edited by Boyakasha
Cheers Peter,

Can you tell me where you got the wheel nuts from, or let me know the size etc so I can get some?

Thanks

Marc

Try that titanium set i have on or around the workbench in the "office" B) - they have a longer taper and you can use them until you find what you need elsewhere?

Russell