New Sti Saloon Pictures

Even though I have just renewed my membership, last night in fact ( that is why I havent received Blue Grip - Bob, might be an idea to flash up when members memberships are due to expire).

I feel like I am losing a bit of interest/belief - Colin's gone, Richard's gone, we havent had any WRC success since god knows when, the new Impreza looks like a dogs dinner no matter how you look at it. I havent driven the 202 since Tatton... at all, not really even fancied taking it out - maybe I will snap out of it but at the mo - driving the 202 couldnt be further from my mind:blink: B)

Other than that I evrything is going well. The missus is taking the kids away next week abroad and leaving me onmy own to errrrrrrr decorate, well I did buy the mountain bike :D

Edited by Rasher
Even though I have just renewed my membership, last night in fact ( that is why I havent received Blue Grip - Bob, might be an idea to flash up when members memberships are due to expire).

I feel like I am losing a bit of interest/belief - Colin's gone, Richard's gone, we havent had any WRC success since god knows when, the new Impreza looks like a dogs dinner no matter how you look at it. I havent driven the 202 since Tatton... at all, not really even fancied taking it out - maybe I will snap out of it but at the mo - driving the 202 couldnt be further from my mind:blink: B)

Other than that I evrything is going well. The missus is taking the kids away next week abroad and leaving me onmy own to errrrrrrr decorate, well I did buy the mountain bike ;)

Nige get in it, you only live once mate. :D come to the Cambrian Rally :D

You should get the current TG when your membership comes thro' but I'll hold one for ya just in case ;)

Mine's still missing! :angry:

Edited by Blue Boy

Nige I know how you feel about losing interest. I went through that stage after I sold the bugeye. I bought the type ra, had a few problems with it and thought, sell up.

Only trouble is, if I'd have sold, I would have struggled to get back on the ladder. I aslo decided to go for our website too, even tho things are quiet at the mo, I bought it and haven't looked back since. As Bob says, go for a spin, a good spin, and see if you can come to the Cambrian. Chin up fella.

B)

Just remeber guys,

Nobody liked the Bugeye when it came out if you remeber, hence why Subaru changed it to the Blobeye.

I never liked the bugeye, but I'm driving one now, and after looking at it for hours (not continously) I can appreciate what the designers acheived.

I do like the Hatch STi, if the pictures are right, the link above isn't showing anything but "Coming Soon" on the page, but I'm sure it will look great a few years down the line.

I do like the idea of an Impreza thats looks like this though B)

STi.jpg