Santa Cruise 2007 Poll

What do you prefer?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the funds go to?

• All funds raised to Jerviswood Trust
    • Split between Jerviswood Trust & Local Sick Kids departments
    • Local Sick Kids departments only

Who do you think our well earned funds should go to this year? There's no need to comment if you don't want to as there is already a thread discussing this.

p.s. Admin, any chance of making this a sticky for a while please?

Edited by Andy

they'll have to sign up then, I just logged out and viewed the thread "Guests cannot vote" was underneath the poll. If they want their say it only takes a second to sign up, even if it is only to vote.

I'm no admin, I just put the poll up :driving:

Edited by 4hero
I think that's where the problem could be.. Will people not be able to multiple vote ? Create a few accounts and vote at ease ? ( or i'm i being silly)

I don't see an easy solution sadly. ;(

Our clever admin bods should be able to see IP addresses, so people signing up willy nilly to only vote will be caught.

It's weird that everyone has an option so the poll get 600 views but only 50 people can bother their backsides to vote.

Every time somebody comes in to look at updated poll results the number of views increases. I've been in several times to see how things are going. Sure others have too.

Hello there, it looks like the poll is starting to stagnate, time is marching on so what we doing then?

Graeme

I'm sure that someone can post a reminder that the poll is there, you know how it is like, it gets put in the sticky board an then no one looks at it, post a reminder without a sticky, and tell folks that the poll is there, most have probably just forgotten...

but you cant stop it early, even if it is stagnating, theres still votes going in I see, and if you cut it short then I can see we will have the big barneys that we were having before, keeping to the date keeps everything fair for every one. the 25th? wasn't it?

• 2 weeks later...