On Island Remaps

Guys,

Just been speaking with Ian from Performance and Competition Engineering (P.A.C.E.) based in Union Mills. He is having a guy over to remap a car and he is going to be here for three days so if anybody wants a remap contact him on 426775 for more info. Not sure what ECUs he can do but it saves 200 notes on the boat anyway.

Did I mention Ian is also getting a 4 wheel rolling road soon? :rotfl:

Did I mention Ian is also getting a 4 wheel rolling road soon? :rolleyes:

ACE! That means once I (one day) get my motor out & rebuilt I'll be able to check how my own mapping is going. :iagree:

Hope it's not going to be a phantom rolling road though like 'another local one' that has been allegedly coming for a long time....

Sorted!! Car is booked in for next week, drop it off Tuesday evening

Nice one Nick :brickwall:

Just make sure you remind me on Saturday Dave to get my FC Datalogit out of my car. Have you got a power commander for your PFC mate or just the ecu itself? I'll bring the commander too if you haven't got one.

Also, if you're using your own laptop we can get the software installed in advance, just to make sure it all works fine so you don't have any problems when the guy is there to do the job. ;)

Jim

Just make sure you remind me on Saturday Dave to get my FC Datalogit out of my car. Have you got a power commander for your PFC mate or just the ecu itself? I'll bring the commander too if you haven't got one.

Also, if you're using your own laptop we can get the software installed in advance, just to make sure it all works fine so you don't have any problems when the guy is there to do the job. :rolleyes:

Jim

Cheers mate will give you a text Saturday morning, I have a hand commander.

The fella would be using his own laptop as I do not have one (I only have a PC) but will have a scrounge around to see if I can get one from somewhere before Sunday

Thanks again Jim :brickwall:

Cheers mate will give you a text Saturday morning, I have a hand commander.

The fella would be using his own laptop as I do not have one (I only have a PC) but will have a scrounge around to see if I can get one from somewhere before Sunday

Thanks again Jim :brickwall:

No probs mate. Might ask for a lend of a pair of hands though when I come to take my motor out in the forseeable future... :rolleyes:

I think Nick has experience too of helping out at the 'IOM scoob surgery' though (now on different premises) iirc. ;)

Dave, if you need to borrow a laptop, you can use my one.

If its up to the job :driving:

That would be great mate, thank you

Could I pick it up off you before sunday?

If I have it on a laptop then I can offer it to the fella as well as just the software and he can go with whatever method he prefers.

I've dug out the disc tonight. Just need to pick up the datalogit out of the car and you're in business I think mate. :blink:

Cheers mate, speak to you saturday ;)

Nick, did what you said mate and rung him up :driving:

seems like I am the only one going for this, Ian said he had an enquiry from a fella with an MY01 but he said the lad spent more time umming and arring about it than anything else

Edited by CupraDave