Parts Needed For Me Forester

For those who don't know, I have bought a second Scooby Turbo for my daily commute and football runs wth the kids.

The weapon of choice is a MY99 Subaru Forester in black.

Its a capable car, if a little understeery and very quiet compared to my STI. [which aint that noisey].

Hence I wanted to know if anyone had any standard STI or Prodrive classic exhaust parts for sale. The centre is a direct swap, but I would need to modify any back Box.

As the rear of the car is one huge void so I am not looking at huge great 4in tailpipe and noisy boxes. Just something to bring out the currently supressed rumble.

For those who don't know, I have bought a second Scooby Turbo for my daily commute and football runs wth the kids.

The weapon of choice is a MY99 Subaru Forester in black.

Its a capable car, if a little understeery and very quiet compared to my STI. [which aint that noisey].

Hence I wanted to know if anyone had any standard STI or Prodrive classic exhaust parts for sale. The centre is a direct swap, but I would need to modify any back Box.

As the rear of the car is one huge void so I am not looking at huge great 4in tailpipe and noisy boxes. Just something to bring out the currently supressed rumble.

Would a Prodrive back box from an 02 fit with a few adjustments??? I just so happen to have one for sale .......

Would a Prodrive back box from an 02 fit with a few adjustments??? I just so happen to have one for sale .......

I would need to amend the input pipe, and if I recall only the front hanger is different.

How much would you want? I was looking at old STI parts as people normally discard them in favour of more exotic choices. (And if I bollox it up, its not such a big deal).