Replacement Filter Or Induction Kit

Afternoon All,

Still enjoying life with a Subaru in it and I'm not far off from my end of year bonus.

One of the arguments I need to sign off way in advance is that mentioned above. What have you lot all gone for?

I don't need a long essay as I don't want to rob to much of your time but If you could let me know what you have, it will be a good starting point.

Thanks in advance

Si

I had an induction kit fitted when I had my front mount done on my bugeye. If you don't mind having the inner wing being chopped away for the cone to fit in then go for it.

I'm pretty sure I was told they aren't worth having unless you're fitting a front mount and have a re-map.

As Karl says, upgrade the OE filter for a green cotton panel filter and Bob's your uncle.

HTH

I had an induction kit fitted when I had my front mount done on my bugeye. If you don't mind having the inner wing being chopped away for the cone to fit in then go for it.

I'm pretty sure I was told they aren't worth having unless you're fitting a front mount and have a re-map.

As Karl says, upgrade the OE filter for a green cotton panel filter and Bob's your uncle.

HTH

Cheers guys. Scoobyworld mentions a 'JR' Green filter with some good reviews so I think I'll go with them.