Thank You All

craigy

first of all i would like to apoligys for not talking much i seem to be in a dream world at tho mo

i have taken some pics but cant transfer them on to the computer on this comp,

thank you to everyone that turned up there was alot more cars turned up than i expected plus 2 potential new members with belting cars

iain what a smashing minutes silence we had for wot can only be discribed as a ledgend in his own writes for Colin Mcrae who died in a helicopter crash, he will be sadly missed

R.I.P colin

so thank you to everyone for that little moment it ment alot

i will be offline for a fair few weeks so as for the next meet could i ask kaz to put times up for me please i am able to pop on and off every now and then.

thanks again

craigy

first of all i would like to apoligys for not talking much i seem to be in a dream world at tho mo

i have taken some pics but cant transfer them on to the computer on this comp,

thank you to everyone that turned up there was alot more cars turned up than i expected plus 2 potential new members with belting cars

iain what a smashing minutes silence we had for wot can only be discribed as a ledgend in his own writes for Colin Mcrae who died in a helicopter crash, he will be sadly missed

R.I.P colin

so thank you to everyone for that little moment it ment alot

i will be offline for a fair few weeks so as for the next meet could i ask kaz to put times up for me please i am able to pop on and off every now and then.

thanks again

craigy

I agree it was a good turnout.

Cheers

Iain

Hope you all had a good day (apart from the sad news !!)

Sorry I missed this months meet ! But I was out at the Semi Finals for the VXR Racing driver of the year competition in Milton Keynes !

:( Opps yes Vauxhall !! :P

Well good news (Not 4 me ! lol ) I will not be trading in the STI yet for a VXR ! - as I did not drive fast enough ! I blame it on the car ( well go kart !!) and the stupid person who spun in front of me - loosing me my fastest lap today ! (whatever the time 4 that may have been )

On that note, hope to see you all next time, also @ .......

JAP Show @ santa pod :P

Tunnel run :D

Edited by TJ_666