Sold Now And Farewell

Hi CADS,

Well I have done it, the car was sold yesterday. It's been a pleasure to meet you all and SIDC will always be a part of my life.

I've just bought myself a SAAB 9-3 Convertible which is a different kind of 'Boys Toy' as Jenni would say.

I have really enjoyed meeting you guys and attending the events you have set up. You have made the last 2 years of my life very interesting and fun and can only thank the hard work you have put in to the club to make it enjoyable.

Keep up the good work with the club and no doubt I will see you all again in the future, the next Tatton maybe??

Farewell

Lee

Lee

sad to see you sell up and leave, but all the very best with everything. Thank you also for your's and Riks efforts for the club, doing the CADS vids and giving us your ideas etc.

I'm sure you will always be made to feel very welcome at the meets/events. But not in the SAAB!!! Come in the Mustang instead. LOL !!!!

Again, good luck with everything and keep in touch mate.

Andy

Lee

sad to see you sell up and leave, but all the very best with everything. Thank you also for your's and Riks efforts for the club, doing the CADS vids and giving us your ideas etc.

I'm sure you will always be made to feel very welcome at the meets/events. But not in the SAAB!!! Come in the Mustang instead. LOL !!!!

Again, good luck with everything and keep in touch mate.

Andy

Thanks Andy, I'll keep poping on to the site every now and then just to keep upto date.

Cheers

Lee