Will My Clutch Survive?

My wife drives an Automatic A Class and to our shock we found out we had been driving it on the road with out a valid MOT cert!

To get it MOT'd ASAP I have booked it in at Mercedes in Bolton tomorrow. The problem is I have to let Jenni drive my car to work allowing me to finish work early in her A Class and take it for it's MOT.

Now, She drives an Automatic ! and hasn't driven a manual car since she passed her test 10 years ago! I told her to take me out in it tonight so I could assess the clutch control :D

mmm I can see a trip to Prosport in a few weeks!

Lucky she drives to work on the M/Way so lets hope it all goes to plan.

Cheers

Lee

All sorted now!

Jenni drove it well with a few hiccups i.e. rolling back when starting off nearly hitted the car behind, trying to change gear using the brake as a clutch! Luckly she didn't grind my gears and realised soon enough.

Having drove the car myself today and inspected the body work for door dings, I am home and safe.

In fact the clutch is smoother to use now, she got rid of the slightest hint of clutch judder that the car had developed over the years. Almost as if she wore away the mucky deposits on the clutch plate!

I may let her drive it again mmm. I think not!

Cheers

Lee