Theiving Scum !

Went to the Pub at 9:00pm and got back at 11:30pm to find that some theiving scum has tried nicking Barb's car outside our new spot. :occasion14:

Bent the passenger side door open, ragged the lock off the gearstick/handbrake, ripped out the bottom of the dash and tried hotwiring it. - Either got disturbed or don't know what they were doing so car's still out there luckily but it needs some attention.

Police have been round and a neighbour kindly dealt with it.

God I wish I'd caught them doing it :brickwall:

sorry to hear that my old fruit - looks like you spoke to soon on Sunday..................................what sort of car was it?....................my young un had that done on his old Astra..............picked on it cos of no alarm etc.........was there no alarm or anything on that motor?

And it keeps on coming!

Answered my door this morning to find my neighbour appologising for scraping the front of my car with hers as she drove past. - Lots of scrapes about 1ft long and a s**t load of paint missing.

To be fair she was very appologetic and offered to pay for the damage. Can't say fairer than that. She could have just driven off and denied the whole thing. Accidents happen I suppose.

They say it comes in threes - watch this space

am doubly gutted for you mate - your right at least she came and owned up.....................if I was you I would stay in and do your lottery numbers online - 2 bad things you might get 1 good thing out of it..................and make your your scoob is tucked away

Cheers mate, you've been a bit quiet on the new site. Still working hard I take it then :laughing4:

Got Barb's car running again at the weekend and the door bent back pretty well just needs a rubber mallet to take a slight kink out that's stopping it fitting flush 100%. Got the day off on Friday so will pop down the scrap yard and get a new dash panel & then hopefully she'll be brand new :laughing4:

Thing is, there's a VW golf, Alfa156, 2x MX5's, AudiA4, & my scoob and they decide to try and nick barbs L reg diesel fiesta :gay: Presume they thought it wold be easier to nick but still failed :icon_joker:

Anyway, more importantly (not really).... yer really, my car goes into the bodyshop on Monday to get repaired and respray to the front bumber that got scraped by my neighbour. Also getting the two big scratches out of the front wing and the rear bumper while its in so some good's come of it :laughing4: (those who were at Tatton will know what scrates I'm on about)

Will get some pics up of the before and after hopefully :laughing4:

Edited by wrxWillo