Hello All

Hello from a gloomy Laxey area.

I've had to re-register because I couldn't remember my login details.....doh !

I wanted to ask some views if you don't mind.

1.  The new Impreza, what do you think of it ?

My first impression is not good at all but I hope it will grow on me.

2.  In Autocar this week there is a test and the RB320 is in the test, they say they get a combined mpg of 27.something, just wondered if anyone has one and is this true because I can only get around 20 in my sport wagon.

3.  Just wondered if anyone goes out for a blast over the weekends or in the evenings and would like to meet for a coke ?

I sometimes go for a run over the mountain and have a drink in the creg and watch the bikes/cars go by for a bit.

I know I lead a very sad and simple life but heh I'm happy. lol.

Cheers

Hello and welcome once again who ever you are (you did not put your name on your post)

1. not for me I'm afraid, but lets reserve judgement til the STi is actually here

2. i believe there is one on the Island but I dont know who owns it

3. i can quite often be spotted out and about wasting petrol, I dont have a regular day i go out really just when i am bored, post up in here before you go out next time and a couple of us could try and meet you if we can

keep your eyes peeled in here for news of our next meet whenever it might be

Take care

Dave

Yeah I went up, the weather held off for us thankfully.

I did not take my car on but went round in a mates WRX and then his Bugeye STi he pinched back from his Mrs after the WRX blew out the intercooler hose, twice!! Resulting in us having to tow it back to Foxdale.

The fella in the black R34 Skyline managed to strip all the teeth out his gearbox, the chap in the black Prelude blew his bottom end and the guy in the grey R32 Skyline developed an oil leak which threw oil all over the engine bay. So you could say it was an eventfull day LOL

Were you up there yourself?

Yeah I went up for a while I was standing by your red Scooby I think, I saw the black one and yeah those bloody skylines go.

I was talking with Steve Colley for a fare bit he was in the caterham thingy, the blue one, it's his mates and that goes to.

Did you go around in the blue scooby with the UK plate ?

Think I've got a picture of it.