Be sure to lock your Scoob !!

Thats been sat up there for at least two weeks. It WAS in fine condition.

I sometimes have my lunch up there in the van, and spotted it. I thought someone had been 'playing' up there and broken something and had to leave it.

Then I heard this on the Manxnet forums today, looks like it had another 'going over' since the pics on there...

Very sad [;)

It WAS in fine condition.

Not so sure about that dude, unless someone threw quite a bit of money at it.

I looked at it in January (before I found the one I have now) when it was down at Balthane Autos and walked away, on inspection I found it a little rough

Hi Dave,

Well I meant relative to what it looks like now!

Went up for a look last night, and its gone now, just loads of glass left on the road...

PS. How come Ive never seen you at QB in the mornings before? Maybe just not been looking! Have seen you every morning recently...[;)]

Im sometimes in the work van though, so if you see someone waving from a small white van, its me!

have been leavin the house later recently as the wife is starting at stupid o'clock, there is no point in me heading to the shop at that time so I have a nice lie in and a leisurly drive to work,

will look out for ya in the van mate [;)]

are you coming along tonight ?

GYM ??? you are like the thinest person I know [:D]

Hehe! Im attempting to build myself up a bit, but its not working, as I seem to have the metabolism of a cheetah on speed! [:D]

Maybe I should spend an hour eating pies instead?

(How off topic are we now?!)

"cheetah on speed" FPMSL [:D] thats why you should come tonight and eat lots of burgers [:D]

back on topic then,,

the smashed up scoob has now been moved and taken to the test centre, just a pile of glass left where it got done in.

oh and if anyone hears of the wheels coming up for sale give me a shout please

GYM ??? you are like the thinest person I know [:D]

Hehe! Im attempting to build myself up a bit, but its not working, as I seem to have the metabolism of a cheetah on speed! [:P]

No change from school then you were thin as a rake then as well Mark.[:D]

Nix[:P]

GYM ??? you are like the thinest person I know [:P]

Hehe! Im attempting to build myself up a bit, but its not working, as I seem to have the metabolism of a cheetah on speed! [:D]

No change from school then you were thin as a rake then as well Mark.[:D]

Nix[:D]

Leave the poor lad alone.. I was only 10 and a half stone till i met Helen. She drove me to beer and pies [:D] [:P].  And and now i am 15 stone,and  can't get rid.... Did taste good though. [:D]