Who's going to Trax - Convoy Question

rite mate i will put up a post soon once i no how many are going from here

like i said we will meet you at a layby just after botley slow drive past us and will catch you up,

was thinking of going up to the usual esso garage in bicester to meet with cas and get a coffee?? how does that sound fella???

tony its probably best if you meet leigh then in ayslbury mate??

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forums/thread/1015030.aspx

ed me ol fruit dint you say yo me that you will be coming off the a420 at botley onto the a34 cos i drive rite down th 34 then straight over the roundabout to the esso its only a mile or so, we have a quick coffee then go, once were all ther, turned into a bit of a tradition really lol

you meeting us??

• 2 weeks later...
3 of us so far leaving Swindon 5.30 - should be at A34 Botley by 6 - 6.10

I think 5.15 is a better time from Swindon as the roadworks on the A420 have moved to the turnofff at Shrivenham - temporary traffic lights are slow to change and there is no quick way around.

Edited by Bailey73

well we put this bit up as so we can meet there, then a nice country road drive on to silverstone bud

Right meeting point is the Esso Garage Bicester 6.15 ready to leave 6.30 to 6.35ish

put ya name down for those who will be meeting there

1. SHESCOOBY

2. Craigy

all you have to do mate is go to the end of the 34 once your on it you will get to a roundabout, go straight over that then drive to the end of that hittin a roundabout turn left = esso, me and kaz will be there

cheers fella