F.T.A.O Sam ( Mrs Bailey)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a deposit on a house and the stamp duty paid !! 

Though they are amazingly want'able. They just should make cars like that, it's plain not kind

yep - the RB320 that comes to our meets is really stunning

he was their briefly a fornight ago when I came along, we stood in the rain and worshipped

That's a deposit on a house and the stamp duty paid !! 

Though they are amazingly want'able. They just should make cars like that, it's plain not kind

yep - the RB320 that comes to our meets is really stunning

he was their briefly a fornight ago when I came along, we stood in the rain and worshipped

oh yes - I really love that car - and Sue and Hubby are funny as well - no airs and graces even with a top motor like that

However, if I close my eyes, take another gulp of the rather strong Tia Maria and coke I just poured myself and concentrate really hard....

........nope not working, beyond even dreaming

decisions decisions lol

You wont know this but prior to being SIDC'erized my dream car was a black TVR Griff, the best thing I've ever driven and I've taken a few for a spin.  But, it's been nudged from it's top slot.  I'm in love, is it legal to marry a car ?

What am I talking about...must be, Darren's married to his lol

However, if I close my eyes, take another gulp of the rather strong Tia Maria and coke I just poured myself and concentrate really hard....

........nope not working, beyond even dreaming

decisions decisions lol

You wont know this but prior to being SIDC'erized my dream car was a black TVR Griff, the best thing I've ever driven and I've taken a few for a spin.  But, it's been nudged from it's top slot.  I'm in love, is it legal to marry a car ?

What am I talking about...must be, Darren's married to his lol

I love TVR's as well after seeing one hammer supercars on a Clarkson Vid - However the RB320 or the Litchfield Type 25 Subaru are the only cars I would Kill for lol

are we including the purchase or just the mods on mine?

Does it make a difference, the total must be obscene

RB320 Territory I reckon

but the RB320 means you go without the joy of doing it yourself LOL

yep - true - but who would want to fiddle extensively with a classic motor like that