Smoking

Not too much anyway, only noticeable to close friends and family (basically those unkind enough to mention it - like me!)

pmsl - not nice - my poor baby has a little scratch - leave her alone you bullies lol

Which one the one by the wheel arch, or the one on the passengers wing mirror, or the door ding the f*****g bmw gave you at the hospital today?

ark

not more dings..............F**king car parks......they do my head in.........

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I went to my stop smoking clinic this morning and I have been issued patches.  My stop date is Saturday 21st June 2009 (no joking this Saturday).  The guys at work are going to both police me and sponser me 10p per day, for every day I don't smoke, for up to 30days.  All funds to a chosen SIDC charity.  Anyone else want to put their hand in the pocket and sponsor me - it for a good cause !!

OK, I went to my stop smoking clinic this morning and I have been issued patches.  My stop date is Saturday 21st June 2009 (no joking this Saturday).  The guys at work are going to both police me and sponser me 10p per day, for every day I don't smoke, for up to 30days.  All funds to a chosen SIDC charity.  Anyone else want to put their hand in the pocket and sponsor me - it for a good cause !!

Good luck - Is Bailey giving up with you as well???

Seems so, I have just sold his tabacco to a couple of the lads in stores - more domestics on the horizon with two people trying to stop !

Seems so, I have just sold his tabacco to a couple of the lads in stores - more domestics on the horizon with two people trying to stop !

Oh my word both of you giving up at the same time - Erin better run for cover lol lol lol lol

Oh my word both of you giving up at the same time - Erin better run for cover lol lol lol lol

Hey, she's going to be the boss, she already sits me on the naughty step if I have a fag

Hey, she's going to be the boss, she already sits me on the naughty step if I have a fag

Aren't all kids the boss - our run rings around us - have yet to been put on the naughty step though lol lol lol

ok - I think you should start a fresh thread titled Sponsor the Baileys!

knowing how hard it is (cause i quit some years ago) and knowing what its like to live with someone who is quiting i would easily sponsor both of you

Im stressed already........

....and I haven't even started to give up. lol

knowing how hard it is (cause i quit some years ago) and knowing what its like to live with someone who is quiting i would easily sponsor both of you

Will do, how did the interview go ?

Im stressed already........

....and I haven't even started to give up. lol

Hun, can you start the new thread, I really should do some work, I guess.