Smoking

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fist year is the worst :(B)

Hey nice one Ed! (just had a newb revelation - are you Ed as in MR Princess Scooby?!)

I gave up on Aug BH & fell off the wagon a couple of weeks back for a few days but stopped again without any trouble (God only knows how because I have failed about 1 million times before!) so I have also got a bit of a food fetish to replace them! I'm also now sinking the pints of Butcombe at a furious rate because I don't need time-off to make rollies!

glam (soon to be Mr Creosote)

Hey nice one Ed! (just had a newb revelation - are you Ed as in MR Princess Scooby?!)

I gave up on Aug BH & fell off the wagon a couple of weeks back for a few days but stopped again without any trouble (God only knows how because I have failed about 1 million times before!) so I have also got a bit of a food fetish to replace them! I'm also now sinking the pints of Butcombe at a furious rate because I don't need time-off to make rollies!

glam (soon to be Mr Creosote)

yep - Mr S.P - Have been for almost 9 years................................there have been a few occasions I have nearly fell but determined to keep on going....................dont food taste 10 times better when you dont smoke.....................yep more food and more beer much better dont you think?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
big gratz was taken on board but one feels that ones target must be reached :thumbup:

surely thou jesteth Uncle Ed.

one cannot possibly take on board big gratz for a mere 316days of abstinence when one has previously achieved the aforesaid giddy heights of in excess of 4 yrs. :thumbup:

surely thou jesteth Uncle Ed.

one cannot possibly take on board big gratz for a mere 316days of abstinence when one has previously achieved the aforesaid giddy heights of in excess of 4 yrs. :thumbup:

one takes any crumb of comfort when one can :thumbup: