Mugshot - post 'em here

See my signature too........only Ian and I seem to like the idea [:|]

carandcoupon2.jpg

There is an old thread called "People Pics" but the search facility has failed to find it for me

Cal

p.s can I also suggest that people shove in their real names under their picture because it can save some embaressment when you ask someone @ KH if they are "Horses Hot One" or some other weird user name.

Here's me freezin' my ass off onboard one of our vessels down in Newcastle in Janusry this year - it's amazing what you get up to when bored during commissioning work!!

1156280442a3335660622b47773919l.jpg

Looks like we have something in common apart from our Subarus, how long you been with Subsea 7

Here's me freezin' my ass off onboard one of our vessels down in Newcastle in Janusry this year - it's amazing what you get up to when bored during commissioning work!!

Pic removed for quote

Looks like we have something in common apart from our Subarus, how long you been with Subsea 7

Been with them for about a year and a half now.  I'm based over at Greenwell, Remote Technology Group, yourself??

Currently over in Norway working on the Normand Seven, pain in the arse but coming home tomorrow so it aint all bad!!