changing indicator bulbs on classic

just got the owners manual out the car - that shows 2 types of front indicator both of which screw in so yours must be totally different to mine. I know that replacing the side/parking light bulbs were a pain in the arse though as you have to open the bonnet and unscrew a mounting bracket at the top of the headlight assembly before pulling the whole sidelight unit forward until it pops out of its socket - the temptation is to take a screwdriver to it and lever it! Putting it back was even more of a fkucing nightmare trying to line up the pins/holes etc etc - all for a 50p bulb

have pm you my phone numbers - gimme a call am at home

Mines a 96 WRX import and each indicator (they are all in the bumpers as far as I know) has one screw holding it in place. I have changed mine to crystal lenses - took 5 minutes except for a bit of soldering as the bulb carriers were different on the crystal ones I bought.

You can see the screw from the front it is also one of the 4 fog light retaining screws IIRC. simply undo the top- left (drivers-side) or top-right (pass-side) of the folg light and then pull the lenses out towards the side of the car ahd they should come out.

Hope that helps - if not let me know and I can drop you some pictures.

Cheers,

Woody.