Paint Repairs / Alloy Repairs.

Hi All,

Some delightful individual has bumped the back of my car [8o|][8o|][8o|]. I've got a scratch in the paint about 6cm long and about 5mm wide, the bumper is slightly rippled, and has been pushed forwards a bit. Not impressed at all. I'm sure the alignment can be sorted and the ripple won't look as obvious once the paint's sorted. So... any recommendations for a paint repair? I'll try Chipsaway, but I was wondering if there was anyone else. Holdcroft had much worse damage fixed for me before I bought the car, but they're not there anymore for me to go and ask who they used. 

To top it off, I've just kerbed one of my alloys trying to negotiate my way round two badly parked cars and a skip. Anyone had alloys repaired?

All advice gratefully received! Thanks.

Dave.

hi mate just had a quote for me bonnet , bumper and wings to sort out the stone chip for £250

tel 01512579669 r.g.c auto body specials

for you wheels try   078510297515 mike or 07877 618274 neils they both come to your house.

hope this help paul[:o]

What a right bummer SM, hope you get it sorted.

Anybody had work done by RGC?  I keep finding scratches, marks and other non delightful bits of bodywork that needs some attension.  At this rate every panel will need some work so might have to visit them at some point.

Cheers,

Andrew

Dave,

Try John Austin @ J W Autos he's on 0151 922 5072 and has done excellent work for me in the past.

He also sorted a similar problem on my Primera GT, a fist sized dent in the rear bumber courtesy of an old gezzer in a Volvo Tank!

If you want to phone me for more details feel free.

Bob