Nantwich mini meet SUNDAY 13th AUGUST. (TOMORROW!!!)

what do you get with the CAD's membership, i am already a member of SIDC

For your £10 you get a membership card, various discounts at some really usefull places like Prosport, you get the entry to a couple of shows and of course you get to see us idiots once a month.

Come on Robo son get your cash out and come and join the fun [;)]

We are not a big club so its nice and personnel and everyone is made to feel welcome.

Nice to see Stressymare wi[:P]h her dragonfly and Chris yesterday! I'm up for Tatton Park now i'll be coming down with my £10 membership fee. [:$]

LoL the dragon fly, il post the pic later [Y]

Found the source of my flat battery problem, was a very corroded earth terminal in the engine bay from what looks like the alternator. I can't make it flat now [<;))]

Cheers for gettin those leads and nice to meet you and your m8, even though he does own an mr2, he will join the good side soon though!

and stressymare, nice to meet you [:D]

Despite the odd case of 'spirited' driving, we were spotted by officials and invited back to the festival next year. The best bit is it is completely FREE!

I will update when i find out the details but it would be great to have a decent turn out of Scoobies and Jap turbos especially when it wont cost anyone a penny!!

Despite the odd case of 'spirited' driving, we were spotted by officials and invited back to the festival next year. The best bit is it is completely FREE!

I will update when i find out the details but it would be great to have a decent turn out of Scoobies and Jap turbos especially when it wont cost anyone a penny!!

[H] I can't believe I got it to do that! Only ever worked on ice [;)]

Congrats on your Collin McRae impression - very impressive!!

Congrats on your Collin McRae impression - very impressive!!

The old biddi on the corner of park road didnt have the same enthusiasm as us [6]

SHe shouted somthing, but I just let my dumpvalve and no-cat sys do the talking [:P]

You encouraged me! Empty field, grass, mud + scooby = fun and you would be breaking the law if you didnt [;)] I only did it once for 5secs [:$]

Its on my phone, I can't find the link cable [:P] will have a rumage tomorrow if not il get my m8s bluetooth dongle and pop it on [H]