• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah

pmsl

oh sorry

do you want me to warm your ass up first lol

( goes to get burning candle [:P] )

hey 2 bitches having a go - what a lucky Boy eh? rofpmsl

As for Candle - hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm a bit much me thinks - perhaps not pmsl[:D][:P][:D]

ROPMSL

tell the bloody wife to hurry up will ya

i wanna go lol

[:^)]

well yeah

pmsl

oh sorry

As for Candle - hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm a bit much me thinks - perhaps not pmsl[:D][:P][:D]

ROPMSL

i wanna go lol

s.p again!

wait your turn, ill make you a deal - ill concentrate on the right cheekk and you can do the left![:P]

well yeah

pmsl

oh sorry

ROPMSL

i wanna go lol

s.p again!

wait your turn, ill make you a deal - ill concentrate on the right cheekk and you can do the left![:P]

ok no worries im left handed too

god that looks sore lol

you must be doin a good job

[Y]

you ok there Eddie?.....i'm still trying to rid of those images scared in to my mind, have the odd flash back, nightmare, you know the normal experiences after such an ordeal, thankfully i think i've lost those demons and can lead a normal life at last.................these scars on my ar5e will never heel though,....hows yours doing [:D]

.strange though..........i just get this feeling that.........that demon is still lurking somewhere[:^)]

you ok there Eddie?.....i'm still trying to rid of those images scared in to my mind, have the odd flash back, nightmare, you know the normal experiences after such an ordeal, thankfully i think i've lost those demons and can lead a normal life at last.................these scars on my ar5e will never heel though,....hows yours doing [:D]

.strange though..........i just get this feeling that.........that demon is still lurking somewhere[:^)]

I reckon there are certain things you gotta do in life .............................and this aint one of them rofpmsl

After treatment like that its time for some serious psychiatric care - can you recommend one? pmsl

Being treated for second degree burns on my @rse and did try to explain where they came from so now I have this strange back to front coat on and sat in a lovely warm white room and am typing this with my toes rofpmsl[:(][:D]

I reckon there are certain things you gotta do in life .............................and this aint one of them rofpmsl

After treatment like that its time for some serious psychiatric care - can you recommend one? pmsl

Being treated for second degree burns on my @rse and did try to explain where they came from so now I have this strange back to front coat on and sat in a lovely warm white room and am typing this with my toes rofpmsl[:(][:D]

FROPMSL

[:D]  [:D]

'as he rocks to & throw'.......'sucking on the cushioned walls'........[:D]............writing with his toes!!![:(]

pmsl[:D]

where's the camera - how can you see?...................................me and my friend Barney the Bear are both looking around for the cameras pmsl