Track day Oulton Park 17th may 2006

JEFF HAD A TOP TIME

MANY  THANKS

Me and Paul have come away with [;)]. With that being my first ever track experience, I want to go back for more. Even just as a passenger, the adrenaline off that was awesome.

I will definately have my car on a track this year. Thankyou Jeff very much. [Y]

Just back from Oulton Park - greeted by the news that the Impreza had to go back to CNs due to the brake pads being worn down to the wire following some enthusiastic driving in the morning.[:@]

But instead Jeff said do you want to go round in the Noble M12?  Do I [;)]

So helmet on and off we go - 350bhp 2 wheel drive monster machine with no ABS or traction control in the pouring rain!  3 laps of the track which were superb - can only imagine what it could do in the dry.

So many thanks Jeff for a great experience - look forward to the next one[Y]

Guys many thanks for coming I know the weather was pants but You will be the first to be invited when the next one is on and I think a brake upgrade for Impreza STI is in order especially with prodrive.

Glad you enjoyed the day it's always good from ourside of things to offer something a bit different and hopefully an experience other dealers would not offer.

Look forward to seeing you again on the next one.