Track day Oulton Park 17th may 2006

This may be a stupid question but we have a trackday on the 17th of may at Oulton park we are taking  our 2.5 Impreza Sti demo with us and a Lotus Elise 111R and Exige S demonstrators. We have a few places as passengers available to join us if any wishes to.

It is free of charge but it is only as a passenger but will still give you a good idea of how the new engine will perform and see the handling around a track.

We have the following available

10.00 / 10.30 / 11.00 / 11.30 / 12.00 / 2.00 / 2.30  / 3.00 / 3.30 / 4.00

Please let me know asap if anyone would like to join us for a blast round Oulton

more details on the track day can be found on www.easytrack.co.uk.

Look forward to hearing back.

Jeff Borg

Hi Jeff, could you put me in the 12:00pm slot please? I don't have a helmet tho. No funny comments !!!!

I'm looking forward to this as I've not done a track day before, so it will be good experience.

Any one else up for this??

Cheers Jeff, good work.

Andy

Would love to take you up on it Jeff but iam flying your flag at Japfest that day down south.

The marquee is coming out..

I will take loads of pics so you could put some up in your showroom or were ever you want.

11.30 booked for you sent you an email to confirm the booking details look forward to seeing you both on wednesday.

Just go in to Oulton park go over the pits and look for Vicky we will have a big Christopher Neil banner up so you should not be able to miss us then you get a wrist band to get entrance to the circuit. Wear a Long sleeved T Shirt or jumper we supply helmets but if you have your own please bring one.

See you on wednesday

Jeff