New side swooshes...

Sorry to say this Andy but i told you so.[;)]

I know. The first set I had on originally were easy as they didn't have shadows. These were a lot harder to do so it's a waste of £80. But who gives a f**k!!!!

It's an excuse to drive to Dorset to get em done. Got some ideas in the pipeline anyway. Will just have to drive round stickerless for a bit.

Sorry to say this Andy but i told you so.[:D]

I know. The first set I had on originally were easy as they didn't have shadows. These were a lot harder to do so it's a waste of £80. But who gives a f**k!!!!

It's an excuse to drive to Dorset to get em done. Got some ideas in the pipeline anyway. Will just have to drive round stickerless for a bit.

Stickers are for gays anyway [;)]

And your point is????????????????? [:D]

Sorry just a lame attempt at being humurous [:$]

Sorry just a lame attempt at being humurous [:$]

I know it was mine too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!