Rally of Kent

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatley I can't make the whole day, but will be there for the morning ;)

Looking at the map for SS1 &2, again there are 2 corners which practically meet, you can see both stages at this point (100m between), watched from there last year. Easy to walk between and both have fast approaches.It's also only about a 10min walk from the carpark.

See ya Sunday, and don't forget your cameras

Mark

Sorry people but I've got to pull out. Some dirty fu*ker tried nicking the car yesterday and smashed the rear screen and passenger window and Subaru aint gonna have the new glass for six days [:'(]

Sorry to hear that mate [:(] them b*stards

Hope you get it all sorted soon [Y]

Bloody hell Stuart bet your p!ssed right off at mo why cant the fcukers leave things alone[:@].Are you going through your insurance? seems strange that subaru are going to take so long, i could speak to my mate if you like as he may be able to help he's a screen fitter[:(]

Bloody hell Stuart bet your p!ssed right off at mo why cant the fcukers leave things alone[:@].Are you going through your insurance? seems strange that subaru are going to take so long, i could speak to my mate if you like as he may be able to help he's a screen fitter[:(]

Well p*ssed off Markie. Not going through the insurance mate. Don't want any black marks against my name in my first year and don't want any big rises come renewal time.

Its an import so its got a rear windscreen wiper that the UK model doesn't have. Its not a stock item apparantly, I'm assuming they're shipping it in from the land of the rising sun.