CADS Richard Burns Rolling Road Day

Guys,

I PM'd BlueBoy at the end of March to say I couldn't make it. I'm studying for a degree part time, and I have to go to a compulsory study day then. Consequently the 9:30 slot is free also. I have updated the thread  in the Northern Section to reflect this. I will be making a suitable donation to RB charity instead.

Sorry folks - would rather be at Prosport than at 'school' but needs must.....

Dave.[:D]

So can this be re arranged? What about the money we would have raised for the Richard Burns Memorial? How can we arrange it that we gauge interest? I understand fully that people have to cry off for whatever reason, but there must be a way of getting 20 cars plus a back up list just incase people have to pull out? I'm very dissapointed not to be going tomorrow.

So can this be re arranged? What about the money we would have raised for the Richard Burns Memorial? How can we arrange it that we gauge interest? I understand fully that people have to cry off for whatever reason, but there must be a way of getting 20 cars plus a back up list just incase people have to pull out? I'm very dissapointed not to be going tomorrow.

So many questions!

Yes,

We haven't as know ones paid for the Rolling Road if you mean donations either ring me or check your email.

Get them to pay up front!

In answer to Andy I would like to think so although this one was open to all SIDC, SMACS & CADS

So many questions!

Yes,

We haven't as know ones paid for the Rolling Road if you mean donations either ring me or check your email.

Get them to pay up front!

In answer to Andy I would like to think so although this one was open to all SIDC, SMACS & CADS

Check my email for what? I've got no email or PM?