CADS February Meet

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope it wasn't a speed camera Ste, i was right behind you. did you go the wrong way onto the M56? i did on my first meet, and had to double back. anyways great meet for the weather, friendly bunch of people me thinks. [:P].

Cheers Warby. Pete, i think the subaru community is part of the reason for getting into scoobs in the first place[H], everything getting back to normal now, even the modding[:)]. Daughters will be gutted they missed Pink turbo girls car, they loves it.

enjoyed myself today, see you all in March.

Lee

Yeah was a good meet, very nice bunch of people and ill be making sure im at the next one.

Good to see a wide range of cars too, dont think i have even seen 2

alike in the same car park, there is always something different about

them.

Unfortunately mine is still at Prosport, think a few of you have seen it in there last week.

Cheers for Jackie and Ant for taking me though and ill see you at the next meet and i hope im in mine.

hope it wasn't a speed camera Ste, i was right behind you. did you go the wrong way onto the M56? i did on my first meet, and had to double back. anyways great meet for the weather, friendly bunch of people me thinks. [:P].

Cheers Warby. Pete, i think the subaru community is part of the reason for getting into scoobs in the first place[H], everything getting back to normal now, even the modding[:)]. Daughters will be gutted they missed Pink turbo girls car, they loves it.

enjoyed myself today, see you all in March.

Lee

i certainly did go the wrong way i wondered what the hell was going on (ha ha). the food in the pub smelt lovely ill have to come on an empty stomach next time i think. im currently bidding on a scooby umbrella so hopefully the rain wont bother me next time. looking at you all today i think ill have to get a scooby coat as well i felt the odd one out (where do you get them?). got to save up for a prodrive exhaust as well now its a must after listening to bobs today. the paint job on the pink scoob is great is it called WR PINK?

ste