CADS February Meet

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the meet it was my 1st one and it defo wont be my last. some very nice cars and all the lads and the few ladys that were there were nice. got some good advice on what mod,s to do to my car but for those people that came home on the M56 the question is was it a speed trap? i personally think it was a plate recognition set up to do with un-taxed and uninsured cars if not ill soon find out by letter in the post i suppose, wasnt a lot over the limit but that depends on wether the signs were right saying speed limit of 50mph even though there was no road works or any accidents???

cheers ste

I'm with you on thinking it was a tax/mot related vehicle, ste.  Ant was driving a little faster then the speed limit too, he definately hopes it was![:^)]

was my first meet too, and considering the weather, i really enjoyed myself, a nice bunch i'd say. Wont be my last either, ive bought a t-shirt now!!![:)]

jak

dont know if you noticed but there was a banner saying something about cctv which is what makes me think it was a plate recognition camera. ah well if it isnt there go,s my clean licence. take it you wont be wearing your t.shirt till the summer meets?