First meet of the New Year - Fri 20th January 2006, Nottcutts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<< nottcuts is the complex with the pub on site. if your coming from essex or north kent granby lives eltham area for the drive down >>

Hi all! Am new to the crowd and have spoken to Pele about coming along to the first meet of the year (and mine!). Am in the Bexley area, so if Granby is meeting up before anywhere near Eltham, I'll try and get there for the drive down.

Let me know ASAP if poss!

Cheers

DUFFMAN

<< hold tight m8, granby will be along soon, will be nice to see another newbie tomoz >>

I'm here face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< Hi all! Am new to the crowd and have spoken to Pele about coming along to the first meet of the year (and mine!). Am in the Bexley area, so if Granby is meeting up before anywhere near Eltham, I'll try and get there for the drive down.

Let me know ASAP if poss!

Cheers

DUFFMAN >>

OK mate where do you want to meet up (how about well hall roundabout) i'll be leaving at 7pm face-icon-small-smile.gif

Excellent, question and answer in one!! Whatever's easiest for you mate, Well hall roundabout is fine with me. I'll be there just before seven.

Am looking to get my first taste of possible mods for mine tomorrow, so will be good to meet everyone and motors!

Is there any update on your M25 tug? I drive loads in my job, and have seen a lot of unusual unmarked patrol cars during the past few months. A couple of E-class mercs of all bloody things!

Cheers to everyone at Notcutts tonight from absent friends face-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-sad.gif still someones got to be on hand for all those drunkards who'll need an ambulance tonight . Catch you all soon - don't forget to put your names down for Hastings run.....plenty of seafront to accommodate us all face-icon-small-happy.gif

Well thank you all for coming, there were some very impressive cars there, and mostly nice and shiny too face-icon-small-smile.gif Thanks to the ESC who came along and supported the Scooby end, not that there was any competition I think lol, and it's nice to see different owners clubs getting along and chatting instead of the my cars better than yours etc.

Welcome to all the Newbies, I hope I got to talk to all of you, if not I'll catch up with you at the next meet face-icon-small-smile.gif

And thank you to Dean, our newest member for offering to let me take his car round Brands Hatch - perhaps one day I might take that up face-icon-small-wink.gif but for now I think my track days are over face-icon-small-sad.gif