How did I get on in court today......

Pele

Well I got a ban & a fine, so no tunnel run for me unless someone wants a co-pilot (I'm very good at getting lost lol )

However......

The ban is for 1

month.........

and the fine is for

£100 face-icon-small-wink.gif

How lucky was I? I must say a big thanks to my solicitor who deserves an Oscar for his performance & was worth every penny.....

However, I didn't have to pay him either, he decided to waive his fee - and no I didn't do him any 'special favours' !!!!

So I'll be back on the road in 30 days time face-icon-small-happy.gif although the plans I had for the car's makeover are not quite going to happen now, I will have spangly ROUND wheels as I'm sending them off to be refurbed while the car is off the road face-icon-small-smile.gif

Thanks for the offer, although I'm not round the corner anymore, I moved Sunday - I'm in the middle of town now face-icon-small-confused.gif although the car now has it's own little house to live in lol face-icon-small-happy.gif

And I haven't got Broadband here yet, so I'm on dial-up - I'd forgotten quite how slow it was lol face-icon-small-smile.gif

Only a month and £100 , thats a real result face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif I'm going over to the tunnel run on Saturday if you're needing a lift although 'it is only a bog standard classic!' Only have access to the forum until about Saturday lunchtime so get back to me before then if you need picking up. face-icon-small-smile.gif

<< Very low cut top & very short skirt did the trick thenface-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Two of the judges were women so I don't think that wouold have worked very well lol face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Baser - I think I may have my little boy this weekend so I wouldn'y be able to go anyway face-icon-small-confused.gif

>>

Two of the judges were women so I don't think that wouold have worked very well lol face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Baser - I think I may have my little boy this weekend so I wouldn'y be able to go anyway face-icon-small-confused.gif

<< Kent Scoobies official Solicitor then! So its 2 weeks polishing the outside and 2 weeks polishing the inside leaving 2 days to rest before as many show & shine trophys as will fit on your mantle piece...............whatch out Dean

>>

Still too may carpark dings to win trophies at the mo - although I will have round wheels again with the petrol money I save lol