CHEERS TO THE SWIG

to be fair paddy, you may see my face again possibly however if it strains like it did the other day for any reason what so ever that'll me the last time!!!!!

Theres other sources for equipment available,

I will try it one last time and if i receive another dip in conversation as soon as ive parted with my money........the game stops

I sell products also services and one doesnt usually come with out the other if repeat business is the overall objective on the sellers behalf.

or maybe im bluffing my case and dont have the knowledge or skills to work in a consumer market.

As i mentioned at the start....not acceptable on an ongoing basis.

The comment regarding the beer. declined,retorted..." nae bother we'll ask some other mug"

Im the mug that has been encouraging referals, spends cash and intended to spend more!!face-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-mad.gif

Chriss, The beer thing was all in good humour,

Was speaking to grant about the droplinks, the powerflex ones you got were of an alloy constrution, and the whiteline ones swiggi bought are just as good but the constrution of them is more simpler, ie cheeper to manufacture and half the price at retail, The equivelent whiteline d/links of your powerflex are much the same price.

I dont remember any dip in conversation the other day, infact i remember having good chat with you and swiggi about ur car and the hti ect, i also remember the mechanic carry out work on your car and with no charge. I do apprechate your concers and if I/we have failed you in any way in terms of service or sales then its right you should make the involved parties aware,

There hope the thread is felling less hostile now,

Hope this has cleared it up for you Chriss.

Paddy. face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif