Have you been spotted?

Seen quite a few today on my ventures into Kent.

11.40 am - silver classic with big spoiler and gold wheels going past the BP station on Perry Street, Sidcup.

12.05 pm - silver WRX classic with big spoiler going up the hill past the Larkfield leisure centre.

12.30 pm - blue classic raced past me London bound on the M20 between jcts 5 and 4. I was testing driving a silver Forester XT.

2.30 pm - red classic going towards Sidcup just past the Chislehurst war memorial. Flashed ya back!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seen quite a few today on my ventures into Kent.

11.40 am - silver classic with big spoiler and gold wheels going past the BP station on Perry Street, Sidcup.

12.05 pm - silver WRX classic with big spoiler going up the hill past the Larkfield leisure centre.

12.30 pm - blue classic raced past me London bound on the M20 between jcts 5 and 4. I was testing driving a silver Forester XT.

2.30 pm - red classic going towards Sidcup just past the Chislehurst war memorial. Flashed ya back!

did the classic have stickers?if it did itd be me...

okeys.(gets phone out to find the memos with scoobies iv seen)..see new shape blue one on my school run most days friendly blond woman always gives a wave..

margate area:black Ohf

Heading out of gravesend:Silver Aan

Gravesend:silver one about 9am looked like mine with black stickers,rather good looking fella driving...hehe

Gravesend:black one followed me all the way home and stopped as i parked up an was asking about my stickers and exhaust etc.Indian looking fella

and last one was the first iv seen with an sidc sticker in window,i stopped and double looked to make sure lol.

Black in strood sidc sticker in tax disc area S6**

and me....hmm still not been spotted,do scooby drivers in gravesend drive with their eyes closed?

i bib and wave flash like mad,but get some very strange looks in return lol

saw a mica blue coloured classic in kemsley yesterday <was probably nicked coming from that area>lol . a silver classic parked on main road between higham and gravesend yday

was it stickered...black stickers????i was there yesterday picking up my mitsubishi warrior.please say it was stickered lol so i can jump up and down and shout yaaaaaaaaaay iv been spotted

and me....hmm still not been spotted,do scooby drivers in gravesend drive with their eyes closed?

i bib and wave flash like mad,but get some very strange looks in return lol

Still not spotted hel8itch, drove around gravesend last night but didnt spot you..............

It must of been scooby day out today i saw loads. Going through maidstone this morning saw a blue blob eye, on the way to tunbridge wells on the a21 spotted another 3, blue new age and 2 silver classics. On the way back to Rainham Kent saw a black classic yellow stickers and think it had jap rally sticker on drivers door going up bluebell hill turned off towards lordswood. about 12ish Then on the a2 just before gillingham turn off White blob eye i think with 2 red stripes over the drivers side front to back with something Modd sticker on the boot. Followed shortly by a green classic. Think that was all of them. Oh and paulious silver wagon parked in normal spot.

Also I think the recent post about scoobies gone moody is also right, waved a 2 other scoobies today - both classics and just got ignored ;)

so it isnt just me then..thank god for that i was starting to think i stink..

saw a red one in gravesend yesterday iv not spotted before 2 women in it.

i was parked up outside school in kings farm and they drove right toward me i smiled and then saw the passenger(read her lips) say shes smiling then i got a nice friendly smile from em both...so there is one or two nice scooby drivers out there.i dont think its the women that are moody it seems to be just the men.

ROAR:if you go into town direction youll find me,,im around k.farm at school run times.and back in town after.im going out in a min actually so quick everyone all drive to gravesend town and drive around the one way until you spot me please hehe

so it isnt just me then..thank god for that i was starting to think i stink..

saw a red one in gravesend yesterday iv not spotted before 2 women in it.

i was parked up outside school in kings farm and they drove right toward me i smiled and then saw the passenger(read her lips) say shes smiling then i got a nice friendly smile from em both...so there is one or two nice scooby drivers out there.i dont think its the women that are moody it seems to be just the men.

ROAR:if you go into town direction youll find me,,im around k.farm at school run times.and back in town after.im going out in a min actually so quick everyone all drive to gravesend town and drive around the one way until you spot me please hehe

That was me lol, and my sis in the front. The reason she said she is smiling was because my mum works at the school and she was in the back and she has said there are usually 2 there and one is a right miserable cow lol, so we made sure you weren't that one lol. Would have been a lot easier if mum could get the colours right lol she said a blue one with black stickers!? :o

And I always wave at other scoobies if I see them in time :)

That was me lol, and my sis in the front. The reason she said she is smiling was because my mum works at the school and she was in the back and she has said there are usually 2 there and one is a right miserable cow lol, so we made sure you weren't that one lol. Would have been a lot easier if mum could get the colours right lol she said a blue one with black stickers!? :o

And I always wave at other scoobies if I see them in time :rotfl:

I do see you quite a lot around Gravesend, usually hear you when im in my mums and you drive up Mungo Park Road and then I can see you out the window lol, they think I'm sad because I tell them a scooby is coming lol :)

Edited by Pele