Have you been spotted?

Class!

I was just taking my daughter to the shops and said as we were walking to the car "Don't forget Monkey,we've got to spot Scoobies" She jumped up and down screaming"Scooby,Scooby!"

It was mine!

Bless Her little cotton socks!

I'VE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:)]

Quality. PMSL [:D] Don't you just love kids [:D]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.....and said as we were walking to the car "Don't forget Monkey,we've got to spot Scoobies" .............

Quality. PMSL [:)] Don't you just love kids [:D]  

He loves her so much he called her Monkey...............................used to call mine 'little sh*ts' when they were naughty lol

Class!

I was just taking my daughter to the shops and said as we were walking to the car "Don't forget Monkey,we've got to spot Scoobies" She jumped up and down screaming"Scooby,Scooby!"

It was mine!

I'VE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:)]

Quality. PMSL [:D] Don't you just love kids [:D]

Thats like Shiralee, last year, she spotted her own car while window shopping, it was her reflection LMAO Thats women for ya LOL

Classic Wagon A13 -M25 - A2

Coming home from Southend last nite,

as i joined the A13 i over took a SILVER CLASSIC WAGON R-reg!!!

As i got to the BP GARAGE he came up & over took,

& then we had a little blat!!

then over the bridge SIDE by SIDE,

then both pulled off for the A2

he went Canterberry Direction,

i went london bound.

He flashed his Hazards as he went..

He had his SON?? in the car with him.

Baz

Silver Classic, Blue Graphics.

Spotted six scoobs today.

a WR blue blob WRX with a prodrive wing in Thames road Crayford

an X reg Navy blue classic WRX on the A21 travelling toward the M25, Could have been Baser999, has he swapped his plate for the private one yet???

an MY56 2.5 STI in black parked up in the pub opposite Bristol St motors Orpington on (A21) seen it there a few times now

then in sainsbur*s car park in Locks bottom a blonde lady pulled up in a WR blue bug eye UK300 with a prodrive wing Yreg,

and the last two actually live just round the corner from my mums place, just off Starts Hill Rd a metallic Red Forester and a Red classic WRX which is very nice LOL

But i was in Terri's Yaris [:'(] how gutted was i LOL

an MY56 2.5 STI in black parked up in the pub opposite Bristol St motors Orpington on (A21) seen it there a few times now

where my mate got his DYNO on his bike the other day (just off that roundabout) the guy who owns it said he has Just bought a NEW STI??

may park in the same place!!!!

Also oppersite that pub there is a CLASSIC WAGON, parked everyday!!

Not me mate, mine is at Scooby Clinic awaiting repair. Dropped it off on Fri 16th and the very nice man there (Kev & Accident Exchange) put me in a brand new BMW which was swapped on Monday for a brnd new 320d M Sport saloon which I will have for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get mine back tho - I do miss her[:'(]

Cheers, Matt.

scoobdoesbetty.gif

Ian, FPMSL [;)][:D][:D][:P][:D]

Class!

It was mine!

I'VE BEEN SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Quality. PMSL [:D] Don't you just love kids [:P]

Thats like Shiralee, last year, she spotted her own car while window shopping, it was her reflection LMAO Thats women for ya LOL

[:D] pmsl!! you remembered[;)]

Spotted ROAR, parked up in Blackfen today.

was i in halfrauds (getting some redex to flush out my sons petrol tank and system)

Didn't know you could still get redex, great fun when you put too much in and you get a smoke screen behind you [;)]

Guest leebo77

was i in halfrauds (getting some redex to flush out my sons petrol tank and system)

Hope it's all OK.  Saw you parked up at the Girls School.

Hope it's all OK.  Saw you parked up at the Girls School.

Thought he still had an asbo for that sort of thing

[:$]

emotion-4.gif pmsl!! you rememberedemotion-5.gif

How could i forget, it was a classic... [;)]

Of course a "CLASSIC"...far superior to any other model lol!!!![:)]