• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest leebo77

4 tonight (all classics!):

Blue Classic, waiting to turn right at the Baker Road / Shooters Hill traffic lights 6pm.  Didn't wave 'cos I was a passenger in a Vectra [:$]

Passed a Silver Classic STi on the A2 at Dartford 8pm.  Tried to slow down but you didn't see me. [:P]

Silver Classic Wagon, parked in Bluewater.

Silver stickered up Classic turned right out of Blackfen Girls School tonight 8.40.  I did wave out the window, dunno if you saw.

Spot, spot, spot!  [8-|]

Silver stickered up Classic turned right out of Blackfen Girls School tonight 8.40.  I did wave out the window, dunno if you saw.

Spot, spot, spot!  [8-|]

spotted ya right back only at the last minute, see ya wave tried to wave back but the window was shut DOH!!!![:S]

Guest leebo77

spotted ya right back only at the last minute, see ya wave tried to wave back but the window was shut DOH!!!![:S]

[Y] Hurts the fingers doesn't it!  Next time maybe.

Spotted 3 scoobs today [au] [au] [au]

1st one a Black new age WRX on Sevenoaks Way Orpington @ about 11am ish

2nd one was silver not sure which type as it was two cars behind me, turning into Crofton Lane, Orpington, it may have been Woody-cdas?? @ about 3.30 ish

Not me mate, mine is at Scooby Clinic awaiting repair. Dropped it off on Fri 16th and the very nice man there (Kev & Accident Exchange) put me in a brand new BMW which was swapped on Monday for a brnd new 320d M Sport saloon which I will have for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get mine back tho - I do miss her[:'(]

Cheers, Matt.

Spotted Dal this morning with his head in his boot and Mrs Dal walking across the road. Is the car o.k Dal cos when i came past this afternoon she was on axle stands?????[:D]

Cars fine Sue, had one of the front wheels off in the front room for cleaning. Its much more comfy sitting on the settee polishing than in the road [:P]

Spotted a certain female coming out of ANNE SUMMERS in maidstone at lunch time today.........loads of bags to .....wondered wat she had been buying. A busy weekend for someone lol

Hmmmm i wonder who that was LOL

Not me !!![:D]

Did i say it was you my dear, NO!!, LOL, although i did think it was you LMAO [:P]

Spotted 3 scoobs today [au] [au] [au]

1st one a Black new age WRX on Sevenoaks Way Orpington @ about 11am ish

2nd one was silver not sure which type as it was two cars behind me, turning into Crofton Lane, Orpington, it may have been Woody-cdas?? @ about 3.30 ish

Not me mate, mine is at Scooby Clinic awaiting repair. Dropped it off on Fri 16th and the very nice man there (Kev & Accident Exchange) put me in a brand new BMW which was swapped on Monday for a brnd new 320d M Sport saloon which I will have for the next couple of weeks. Can't wait to get mine back tho - I do miss her[:'(]

Cheers, Matt.

scoobdoesbetty.gif

Spotted a certain female coming out of ANNE SUMMERS in maidstone at lunch time today.........loads of bags to .....wondered wat she had been buying. A busy weekend for someone lol

Hmmmm i wonder who that was LOL

Not me !!![:D]

You and the rest of the forum!!!! pmsl[;)]

Did i say it was you my dear, NO!!, LOL, although i did think it was you LMAO [:P]