Have you been spotted?

Heard Baz69birds way before I saw you outside my house today. Gave a wave, got one back. [Y]
Yes i was hopeing some1 was going to tell me off for being Noisey [;)] Saw your car, hence the reving [:P]

Look out Mrs Lee you have a stalker [:D] [:D]

nope had been to the garage to get more stuff to sell on e-bay.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest leebo77

Heard Baz69birds way before I saw you outside my house today. Gave a wave, got one back. [Y]
Yes i was hopeing some1 was going to tell me off for being Noisey [:(] Saw your car, hence the reving [;)]

Look out Mrs Lee you have a stalker [:o] [:D]

So wot's goin on ere then? [^o)]

[;)][:D]

Saw Baz today, again. I was filling up at Blendon and he drove passed tooting........... [:$][:(]

You must have bloody good eyesight......you're in Blendon and you spot Baz in Tooting lol

Oh yes, pulled alongside a blonde driving a new scooby, personal reg ** GPW ? approaching M25 / A2 junction London-bound about 4o'c but no wave [:|]

Spotted 3 scoobs today [au] [au] [au]

1st one a Black new age WRX on Sevenoaks Way Orpington @ about 11am ish

2nd one was silver not sure which type as it was two cars behind me, turning into Crofton Lane, Orpington, it may have been Woody-cdas?? @ about 3.30 ish

and toother one a Blue classic wagon pulling out of Station Road onto Cray Avenue (St Mary's Cray Station) Lady driver, we both exchanged smiles @ about 3.45 [:)]

They're like busses, dont see one for ages, then 3 come along all at once LOL