Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted !

White Classic drving in the opposite direction on A2 in gillingham today @ about 3.30 ish Looked like Kent Scoobies stickers in the back windows ;)

Was driving so slowly didnt make out the name tho... 

Cheers for the wave !

that was me[;)] just had my tracking and balancing done at man on wheels, what a waste of 50 quid as it's no better than when i went in! i think a trip to elite is in order

Spotted scoots at aylesford retail park 1 o clock

white is the best colour[Y]

thanks for the note, saw u putting it on there. Did you pick out a sofa? saw you in harveys.

i agree, white is defienatly the best[Y]

Oh you should of come and help us decide [;)] bloody nightmare trying to decide what to have, we had spent a couple of hrs looking at sofas in thurrock [*-)]

we thought time you get back the note would of got to soggy to read [;)][:P]

thanks for the note, saw u putting it on there. Did you pick out a sofa? saw you in harveys.

Oh you should of come and help us decide [;)] bloody nightmare trying to decide what to have, we had spent a couple of hrs looking at sofas in thurrock [*-)]

was a bit soggy, but could still read it! We ended up gettimg ours in Dfs[Y] was only going in to have a look and ended up walking out with the wallet a bit lighter![:|]

Forget the sofa and just put your name down for Germany, you know you want to Rally.gif

Guest leebo77

Blue 54 plate drove passed my house a few minutes ago. Sounded nice. [Y]

There is a halfcast woman that drives a '54 plate lives in Blackfen... ive seen her a few times.. & she waves.

This was a bloke and he stopped and had a good look at the Scooby.  Hope he was an enthusiast and not casing it [*-)].  Got it on CCTV anyway. [Y]