Have you been spotted?

Me too. That's why i tried to keep mine on the car. Have had loads of poeple ask me about it whenever I am parked up somewhere. I did the Clacketts to Banbury bit but at times we were so far behind - only time we caught up was queing to get into Prodrive. I remeber seeing your car there.

Cheers, Matt.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too. That's why i tried to keep mine on the car. Have had loads of poeple ask me about it whenever I am parked up somewhere. I did the Clacketts to Banbury bit but at times we were so far behind - only time we caught up was queing to get into Prodrive. I remeber seeing your car there.

Cheers, Matt.

Was a great day and seeing Richards dad with a big smile on his face made it all worthwhile [:)]

Off topic slightly - how is your window now - as in 1st pic - I still have my RB stickers on although one side looks a little chewed but it did that the day i put them on when i put the window down it caught on the rubber and ripped a strip out. I put the "In Memory ..." ones on my rear spoiler but I will have to get some more as the car needs a new spoiler after my shunt in Dec.  Cheers, Matt. 

Yes the window is as in the first pic, i managed to get the RBMR stickers off in one piece and have kept them because that was a day i will never forget [:)]

Still got the RB in memoriam transfers on my rear side windows along with the original name graphic - preferred the font on the originals to the new ones - the map of Kent is also slightly different I think - without going out and checking I believe its just got the subaru stars rather than the 'S' . In fact my rear windows are in the same style as Ians were originally

Cheers, Matt.

Was a great day and seeing Richards dad with a big smile on his face made it all worthwhile [:)]

Definitely - That picture will stay with me for a long time. Do you know if there are plans to do it again next year - I know some people were talking about it?

Cheers, Matt.

Still got the RB in memoriam transfers on my rear side windows along with the original name graphic - preferred the font on the originals to the new ones - the map of Kent is also slightly different I think - without going out and checking I believe its just got the subaru stars rather than the 'S' . In fact my rear windows are in the same style as Ians were originally

Any pic's?

Cheers, Matt.

Definitely - That picture will stay with me for a long time. Do you know if there are plans to do it again next year - I know some people were talking about it?

Cheers, Matt.

Not heard anything and to be honest i think it would be better if it wasn't done again as nothing could live up to that great day

Guest leebo77

Spotted Baser999 - outside his house [Y]

Spotted........leebo77 driving past my house ! You didn't look too happy m8y - being taken shopping ? [;)]  Lucky you were let out at all, thought you were supposed to be decorating or is it finished

Got a cold at the moment so not feeling too happy. [:)]

sshhhhh! Don't mention the decorating....

Good to see you mate. [Y]

Cheers, Matt.

Not heard anything and to be honest i think it would be better if it wasn't done again as nothing could live up to that great day

Good point.

Spotted a p1 today on the m20 just near ashford, it had blue mudflaps, now heres the bad bit, i was behind him we both put are boot down got to a rather large speed then the p1 went BANG, loadsa smoke and he pulled over onto the hard shoulder, anyone from here?

Spotted pele's car yestarday afternoon in maidstone ...

think it was looney toon driving, Seemed in abit of a hurry lol.

Nice looking car though.

And he tells me he drives it carefully!  

he told me it was someone elses lol

Well he has some explaining to do when he comes home then!! 

lol yer i actually do a little cause if it werent
for me he might not of put his foot down but then again it was his
choice to lol big oooops!

Oh
dear, I hope it's not the person I was speaking to
yesterday who just brought a P1 who thought it sounded 'a bit too
quiet'... I did say a quiet scooby is a sick scooby....and that P1's
had a problem with the big ends going....and not to thrash it till he
got it checked out!!!

Oh well if it is that'll teach him not to listen to a womans advice lol [:D]

lol yer i actually do a little cause if it werent for me he might not of put his foot down but then again it was his choice to lol big oooops!

Oh dear, I hope it's not the person I was speaking to yesterday who just brought a P1 who thought it sounded 'a bit too quiet'... I did say a quiet scooby is a sick scooby....and that P1's had a problem with the big ends going....and not to thrash it till he got it checked out!!!

Oh well if it is that'll teach him not to listen to a womans advice lol [:D]

I think i saw this p1 for sale at sva imports last week so it might of been on a test drive or somit, i must admit it was rather quiet when we pulled off from the lights.